scottpfc

Reaction score
hi, can this laptop run fm 2013 and how smooth and fast will it run?

Samsung 350V5

Intel Core i5 dual core 3210M processor.
2.5GHz processor speed.
6GB DDR3 RAM memory.
500GB SATA hard drive.
Microsoft Windows 7 Premium.

Display features:

15.6 inch widescreen display.

DVD optical drives:

DVD+RW/DVD-RW(read/write).

Graphics:

Shared graphics.

Interfaces and connectivity:

4 USB ports.
1 Ethernet port.
1 HDMI port.
Bluetooth.
Wi-Fi enabled.

Multi-media features:

Built-in webcam.

General features:

Up to 4 hours battery life.

Last edited:
many thanx for the fast reply mersk, is there any other games it could run?

many thanx for the fast reply mersk, is there any other games it could run?

You can run plenty of games with that laptop, but probably not too many FPS games. But your CPU and RAM are more than enough for the not-too-demanding type of games, like FM (which doesn't rely on a high-end graphics card, but rather a fair amount of memory and a decent processor). Personally I only play FPS games aside from FM, so I couldn't really recommend any.

You can run plenty of games with that laptop, but probably not too many FPS games. But your CPU and RAM are more than enough for the not-too-demanding type of games, like FM (which doesn't rely on a high-end graphics card, but rather a fair amount of memory and a decent processor). Personally I only play FPS games aside from FM, so I couldn't really recommend any.

lovely, many thanx for that , really pleased that the laptops game capable

I managed to run FM12 on my laptop, which is a few years old and only has 1.3GHz dual-core CPU and 4GB RAM. The graphics card was just 512MB, and still it managed to run Killing Floor decent enough for me to enjoy it. Although FM13 is a tad more demanding than FM12, you'll run it just fine with those specs. Enjoy!

you can try website can i run it, choose your game and it tells you wether you can handle it

do you need to use the laptop to use the website?, i cant really use the laptop on the website at the moment because its a xmas present

my football manager 2013 keeps crashing

dear all

kindly help me with this issue , my football manager 2013 keeps crashing whenever i want to change the staff responsibilities , i downloaded every single crack in the internet , i also bought a copy CD of the game , my laptop is samsung Core I5 WINDOWS 7 WITH NVIDIA GRAPHIC , PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEE

THANKS ALL

dear all

kindly help me with this issue , my football manager 2013 keeps crashing whenever i want to change the staff responsibilities , i downloaded every single crack in the internet , i also bought a copy CD of the game , my laptop is samsung Core I5 WINDOWS 7 WITH NVIDIA GRAPHIC , PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEE

THANKS ALL

That only happens with cracked version of the game. In other words, don't expect any help.

bro but i downloaded around 5 times from different sites + i bought the copy CD of it , their is no other way bro ? if i buy the original CD it will work ?

If you buy a legitimate copy of the game, of course it will work.