Can we win a Champions League? - BAP

He's got exams at the moment. We should be starting by Sunday.

First Name: Connor
Second Name: Bukiej
Nickname:
Ethinicity: White
Skin Tone (1-20):
Date of Birth (DD/MM): 01/05
City of Birth: Mbabane
Nation: Swaziland
Second Nation(s): Scotland, England
Language(s)(max of 3): English, Swahili, Portugese
Height(cm): 189cm
Weight(Kg):
Right/Left Foot (choose one) Right
Position: cam/st or rb
Mental Attributes(6 set to 20): Flair, Teamwork, Off the ball, Work rate, Creativity, Anticipation
Physical Attributes(3 set to 20): Acceleration, Agility, Natural Fitness
Technical Attributes(6 set to 20): Dribbling, First Touch, Technique, Long Shots, Passing, Finishing
We already have the perfect amount of RBs and enough strikers so I would advise you change a Passing or Long Shots to Crossing and become a right winger and another tip would be what use is agility if you don't have any pace.
Good Luck in your exams Dwight369 and please can you give all the players 20 Loyalty,20 Professionalism and no higher than 10 temperament to make sure they don't want to leave or kick off. They also need the club on their favoured clubs list with 100 next to it and the club needs the reputation of a mid-table prem side to guarantee all the players stay because otherwise you will have to make a second copy of the save and use FMRTE to move us back to the club which you may or may not have to do anyway.

okay guys so ive started this, and ill be doing 6 month updates, before i show stats etc. something happened with the editor so the stats arent as high in game as i made them on the editor sorry :( also a few players have had a long term injury the only few i can remember at this time is sheku dos santos, kieran liang and scott lochrie :( you may be surprised at the outcome ;)

The reason why we are dominating is because the players are championship level and I hope Jack Simpson is the number 1 stopper. Dwight out of interest are you managing the team.

player looks decent and we are dominating the league. One question, why did you make the players 20/21? People usually start with the players 18

Well I made everyone in their rough early 20's becuase I didn't think a squad of 18 year olds would be mature enough and I am kinda managing but not completely so I holiday then play games I feel like

Yaaay i'm only good enough to play for France haha

Stats may not be as high cause the players are young, stats usually peak at like 24ish i think

in other news:

Kieran Laing has returned to fitness as to Scott Lochrie

Fans have voiced concerns over performances of Markus Marshall

btw guys if you have any suggestions in regards to updates let me know

1.8 million? Sweet! :p
Not bad seeing as I've only started one game all season :)

this season i will be doing monthly match by match updates and then the big update at the end of 6 months :)

only missed 1 league game and played pretty well all season, I'll take that

only missed 1 league game and played pretty well all season, I'll take that

Good for you, I've tried to make myself a really important player, but got like 8 games. :D