Can Wolves Stay Up ? '' The Wolverhampton Wanderers Story ''

Error- On the newspaper report is says 'Got there man!' It should say 'Got their man!'

Having been just promoted i feel the current Wolves team isn't strong enough to keep us up so i will be signing a few players in over the coming weeks. I Believe the transfer budget given to me to improve the squad is good but i might try and make some extra funds by offloading some players.

Good luck, Wolves is a nice challenge with the budget given.

That won't.

But the team will :)

After a tough and exciting preseason the league is quickly baring down. After some surprising wins during preseason i never expected the league might not be as hard to stay up in.

View attachment 33852

With a 4-2 victory over A.C Milan, i was delighted to see the team playing well together with some of the new signings playing together for the first time.

View attachment 33853

With the transfer window still open i still might look for another player or two and try and keep some of my key players there still may be some more action in the transfer window at the Molineux with players possibly coming in and hopefully not leaving.

View attachment 33852

Last edited:
just so you know this is my first story so i appologise if its not layed out perfectly as i am still working on how to do everything. Updates will be up most likely at the end of each month.

good luck mate i will follow and nice result against ac milan :)

My aim for wolves this season will to stay in the premier league so 17th would be a succes in my eyes.
tough month of august with games against man city, tottenham & bolton i wont be expecting much out of my team.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

good luck mate i will follow and nice result against ac milan :)

thanks, wasn't expecting it to be honest.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

[/QUOTE]thanks, wasn't expecting it to be honest.[/QUOTE]

lol not suprised you wernt expecting it milan are a big big team

With the transfer market shut. I managed to keep hold of two of my promising youngstars with Manchester City after Sam Vokes & Everton after Michael Kightly.

View attachment 33886

Also with the month of August ending a tough run of games i come out pleased after a couple good results and good performances with a good position in the league.

View attachment 33887

Wolves 1-0 Birmingham - Ebanks-Blake
Wolves 1-2 Manchester City - Smiljanic - Hahnemann O.G, Toure
Tottenham 3-1 Wolves - Keane (2), Crouch - Ghezzal... Berra S.O
Wolves 2-1 Blackpool - Andreev, Vokes - Vaughan
Bolton 0-1 Wolves - Ghezzal

After beating Blackpool in the league cup second round i drew a home tie with sunderland.

i will be continuing this story tomorrow, should have my first season done by tomorrow night so keep checking back for updates. thanks if you do. feel free to leave comments or advice

Good luck mate. Wolves my bogey team in my Stoke save.Miles Addison turns out good but makes the odd mistake in the big games!