Can you be a Club and a National team manager in FM11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

conorm11

Reaction score
Hey, as the questions says tbh. Wondering because i want to test myself with internationals without losing my club game aswell.

yes_you_can.png

you are allowed to manage both club and national team at a time so no worries!!

Yeah, I'm currently managing Spurs and England. I wasn't sure what would happen when I took the England job, I thought that might mean quitting the Spurs job, but you can do both.

I Really Did Not Know That, That Is A Shame, I Have Been Offered Jobs From International Teams In The Past But Believed I Had To Decline.

You can take on and apply for as many international jobs as you want, and your club wont care. You just can't be seen applying to other nations when you already have an international job and other clubs when you have a club job.

Eg. You are Manager of Chelsea and you see that the Russia Job is available, you can apply for it. The club won't mind.
You then take the Russia job and also manage Chelsea.
You then apply for the Man United Job, and Chelsea would most likely fire you. But you can continue to keep the Russia Job.
But if you then apply for National Manager of England, Russia might fire you!

Yes it is possible to be both a club manager and a national team manager.

Excellent, in my save i'm waiting for Chris Hughton from being sacked from the Ireland job so i can take over :L

I've just been offered the England U-21's job from Steve Bruce.. Only just got Wigan promoted to the Premiership so it was a bit of a shock, but I can't wait to see the young 'ens play, most likely sign some for Wigan!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.