Can you beat me...?

Doesn't this mean that you only have a chance of winning if you go a good side? For example a manager of a League 2 side wouldn't be able to get as good a team as Man Utd's obviously...

A league 1 side could beat Man U. Leeds, anyone?

i guess it all depends how far into the game you are as my friend with notts county who are a league 2 side at the start has consistently won the prem for 11 seasons so yes in theory league 2 sides can be better than man u for instance

when next challenge wanna do my squad

picture.php

Champion, although challenger does have Messi...

****** **** messi 3/4 season how much you pay for him ?

Champion. Despite Messi.

Can I go next?

120Mil. 1st season i got lennon then end of season spurs wanted him back and sold him to them for 50Mil and the owners gave me 100mil after winning league so i got him

chris pretty sure you can but i need one more vote or tommo getting 3 before you can

fleckster atleast w8 til the current vote has finished

You're suppose to wait until this one's finished mate. :p

Anyway, I'm next. ;)

mate you need to wait...

thought i was gonna lose 3-0 when i saw tommos team :p :L

comeon people vote so we can move on :L

Last edited:
Doesn't this mean that you only have a chance of winning if you go a good side? For example a manager of a League 2 side wouldn't be able to get as good a team as Man Utd's obviously...
The following five votes determine the result, so if it is an exceptional lower league team against a top side the users could vote an upset ;)

I'm going to say Champion's squad would win that, in a tight game!

Ronaldal stays champ, repost your squad and lets see Chris challenge you!

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:19 PM ----------

Who will be the next Challenger for Ronaldal???

Last edited:
ok if no-one else will I'll go my other save, Man City start of 2nd season......