Can you create a player on Football Manager 2011?

ccfc shane

Reaction score
Hello people, just wondering if you can Create a player on Football Manager 2011? If so please could somebody tell me how?

Thanks!..

(H)

Opoen the editor, load the database, click on people, then at the bottom there is a button like "add" (something liek that) and you will be able to create any type of person ingame.

select player from the list and then fill in the boxes.

you dont have to fill in all the attributes if you dont like, put in the CA and PA and it will generate the stats when you find him ingame.

Opoen the editor, load the database, click on people, then at the bottom there is a button like "add" (something liek that) and you will be able to create any type of person ingame.

select player from the list and then fill in the boxes.

you dont have to fill in all the attributes if you dont like, put in the CA and PA and it will generate the stats when you find him ingame.

Sorry to be a pain, but were is the editor?

Thanks..
|)

C drive > Program files or Program files(x86) > Sports Interactive > FM 2011 > Tools > Editor > Editor

C drive > Program files or Program files(x86) > Sports Interactive > FM 2011 > Tools > Editor > Editor

Theres doesnt give me an option to click tools, theres only an option to Uninstall it and and FM instal log.

Theres doesnt give me an option to click tools, theres only an option to Uninstall it and and FM instal log.

what operating system are you using, and did you isntall the game with steam or DVD?

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

if your on vista or windows 7, just type editor in the search box and it will come up.

what operating system are you using, and did you isntall the game with steam or DVD?

I downloaded Via Steam..

What do you mean what operating system? Sorry, dont know all this computer talk (stupid me) haha.

you downloaded via steam, the editor can be found in:

C Drive>Program Files>Steam>SteamApps>common>football manager 11>tools>editor

you downloaded via steam, the editor can be found in:

C Drive>Program Files>Steam>SteamApps>common>football manager 11>tools>editor

Says folder is Empty?

One more question, if i edit a player etc. Could this create problems with my FM 2011?

Cheers.

when you click on the windows icon in the corner, is thier a search box under your list of programmes? if so type editor in thier and it whould find it for you

If I create a new player for example, can I put him in the team I want ? How can I create a team ?

If you can answer to my these 2 questions, you have a beer on me (H)

If I create a new player for example, can I put him in the team I want ? How can I create a team ?

If you can answer to my these 2 questions, you have a beer on me (H)
1) Yes you can put him in the team you want, go to contract > clubs.
2) In clubs column (where you search clubs), in the bottom right cornr there's a "add club"

I am now creating a new club. At the "STADIUM" says Youth Academy 10 .. Youth Setup 0 ... what do these numbers mean ?

It means your facilities.
If you put 20 - State of the art
Youth recruitment - 20 - you increase your chance to recruit foreign players.