Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
can you get fmrte without donating any money or do you have to pay

Reaction score
What is FMRTE? I've always seen it but never looked further because of the cost.

Reaction score
What is FMRTE? I've always seen it but never looked further because of the cost.
football manager real time editor, basically edit anything on your save whilst it is running from finance to fitness contract I think it is just about everything in game. got it once when it was still free on fm10 I think was a while ago anyway but never really used it too much

Mod-ern Day Legend
Reaction score
I'm not being scrooge here, but shouldn't FMRTE be free anyway? Surely the £30 I paid for the game is a donation anyway? It's a donation of sorts to SI.

Cheers for this bud
It's not made by SI.

Reaction score
I'm not being scrooge here, but shouldn't FMRTE be free anyway? Surely the £30 I paid for the game is a donation anyway? It's a donation of sorts to SI.

Cheers for this bud
i don't think FMRTE is part of SI, im pretty sure it's just like a third party people made it. so it has nothing to do with SI

Reaction score
It's a third party program that is making money out of SI, they were against people doing this but it has come to nothing.
It's been removed from a few sites because he's making people pay to use it now.