Can you go from a huge club to a small club?

jordyboy2468

Reaction score
I am currently playing as Ajax and after winning the champions league would i be able to sign for a team in the BSN/S or wouldn't they even offer me a contract because of my reputation?

Yeah, they would probably be delighted if you declare interest with their club.

Yes. Rememeber someone a couple of years ago started out with a terrible team in like tier 10 for EPL and them the best team in the world and then left for another team from either BSN or lower team. He was a legend and still go a salary and everything. Although the fans from the first team was sad they lost him.

Yes. Rememeber someone a couple of years ago started out with a terrible team in like tier 10 for EPL and them the best team in the world and then left for another team from either BSN or lower team. He was a legend and still go a salary and everything. Although the fans from the first team was sad they lost him.

i think you might be talking about astonmatu's cockfosters story from fm10 where she took the club from level 10 to prem winners and possibly champions league before moving to another level 10 club and starting again.

but to answer the original question yes you can .

You are right sammy. Forgot the person who did the story and didn't want to get the name wrong. Thanks.