Can you have a son, if your "Past Playing Experience" is Sunday League Footballer?

Reaction score
Can you have a son, if your "Past Playing Experience" is Sunday League Footballer?

Has anyone had a son generated at youth intake day with forementioned Past Playing Experience?
And/Or is there any other factors playing a part other than requiring being over 35 years old?
I've been trying for like 3 hours now and it's started to drive me insane :D

Cheers

Has anyone had a son generated at youth intake day with forementioned Past Playing Experience?
And/Or is there any other factors playing a part other than requiring being over 35 years old?
I've been trying for like 3 hours now and it's started to drive me insane :D

Cheers

I'm pretty sure it takes more than 3 hours, mate....especially if you're just reloading the first intake day...but I wonder why experience would have anything to do it.

Just because you're a Sunday League Footballer that doesn't mean your infertile :p If you're playing FMC then you need to be at the same club for 10 years or something like that. If it's normal FM I read somewhere the other day it's like 1 in 10,000 chance of this happening, so you'll probably be closer to 3 weeks than 3 hours before this happens.

I've played FM since 09, roughly ~ 800hrs for each version and I can't remember ever having a son in the game.

So ye..it's kind of rare.

Ahaha okay, got ya!
Well, I'm not giving up, that's for sure! My save will be at standby until my junk functions!

I started a new save on FMC just to unlock the 'generate your own son' achievement and my god it took forever. I've been at Inter since the start and its now 2028 and my sons been generated. Basically you need to have a player who's been at your club for 10 years retire. I don't know if the 10 years can include years before you started at the club but it didn't for me. Anyway because this took so long I'm not about to let him be ****, so I save and restart until I get at least 4 stars and a position that fits in my team (first one that comes up I'll stick with), which finally happens after hours and hours. I leave the name and his looks as whatever the computer generates to add a lil bit of randomness and because I've been at Inter for 15 years now, every name he's given is Italian, despite his nationality being Italian/English, so not much mixture. So he finally appears, 4 stars and a box to box CM, Perfect!! His name is "Paulo" lol, he's also black with cornrows which is odd as I'm the whitest man on Earth. lol All I've got to do now is somehow get England to call him up before Italy hmmm That's ma boy!! :'(

so you need to have a player who's have been in your clube for 10 years as a staff or what ??

In FMC you need to have a player play for your club for at least 10 seasons and then retire as a footballer.

so you need to have a player who's have been in your clube for 10 years as a staff or what ??
only in classic

normal one just over 35

any circumstance

I've had one but he's very temperamental, like father like son ay