tachkovd

Reaction score
Hi I play with real madrid, I do so far ok but after bad draws against weak teams and 3-1 lose to elche I think I need improvement, can you guys pls look at my tactic and help me improve it?

change benzema to complete forward, plus your only 6 games in, a draw and a lose away from home isnt bad, try playing 2 strikers in away matches

i am try and still not very, who can give me more advice who can help

set your (Defensive) midfielder to hold position / close down more / mark tighter, also make both your full backs do the same close down more and mark tighter, could sure things up abit when defending, try taking push up higher off and use retain possession, especially away from home

but what's been mentioned before your current record is fine 1 loss and 1 draw.

Look at some of your matches, where do you seem to fail and in what. Is it with players supporting the front players, is it with your deep players not connecting with the rest of the team. Is it when the opponents sits deep or when they push up being aggressive ? Then try to tell us about your ambitions, is it the points that counts or is it winning big, the flow of the game, trying to emulate real life etct ?

I'm not sure if this would help, but based on your tactics (i have one made for RMadrid n its almost auto cruise with minimal changes):

1) Instead of Balanced, I go for very fluid.
2) The lone ST change to Complete Forward, the AMC change to Enganche, both the AML & AMR change to Advance Playmakers, both CM change to BBM and BWM. Both DC change to BPD (although one BPD and one CD seems better for defense).
3) Team instructions go Direct Passing, Work ball into box, Clear ball to flanks, Exploit Flanks

Hopefully this style helps to give u better results. 8-|

If you're using madrid you need to play faster tempo with counter. Hassle your opponents as we'll if you want to get breakaway goals

I would say:

1. Set Marcelo to attack and Carvajal to support
2. Set Bale as an IF if you're using him on the right. He's a winger on the left, but an IF on the right ;)
3. Make Ramos a BPD
4. Make Benzema CF and set to attack
5. Make Isco an enganche or trequartista, depending on whether you want him to score some goals or just set them up
6. Personally I'd pull Alonso back to DM, but either way I'd set him as DLP (defend) with Khedira as BWM (support). Personally I'd try to sell Modric as he doesn't warrant the money he's on IMO, and he's a bit awkward to fit into Real's system...

Ultimately it's down to how you want to play, but bearing in mind Ronaldo cuts inside A LOT I'd say it's very important to have Marcelo coming forward to cover that gap, and having a left footed player as a right-sided winger really isn't going to get the best out of them.

And as others have said, Real should play a fluid or very fluid attacking game. You have one of the most talented squads in the world, might as well let your players show off a bit ;)

Last edited:
I am try do all who you suggest and now draw home 2-2 and than lose away 3-1, I very not like who can help me make fresh tactic this is not go good...