Can you manage National Under 21 Sides?

robhoskin9

Reaction score
Hi, i just applied for England Under 21 manager job as an opportunity has never arisen before in previous games. After 3 weeks i still haven't been offered the job, nor has anyone else. I was just wondering if you can actually take control of an Under 21 National Side in the 2010 version, or is this just a glitch? Also, i'm assuming that you can still control a National and Club side as in previous years....?

I think it was very good if we could manage those teams, but I don't think we can :S

I don't think you can just manage the U21 side. But on previous versions if you were the national coach you could choose to also manage the U21 & U19 sides.

Have you got the latest patch?

I'm pretty sure you can I've never tried but I know someone who has I think, no guarantees but I think its possible

You can, first when selecing a nation click it, and go to their under 20 and u can take the job

it says that the Cook Islands U19 are interested in my, but i can't apply for the job and they don't offer it to me and someone else who i've never heard of takes the job. my reputation is always international player!!

it says that the Cook Islands U19 are interested in my, but i can't apply for the job and they don't offer it to me and someone else who i've never heard of takes the job. my reputation is always international player!!
Thats wiered i got an offer from Englands Under 21 and i can also apply for Spains