Can you name the Premier League top goalscorers by club?

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 3K

Joss

Reaction score
Just tried out this quiz, it's a lot harder than it seems, mainly because I went blank and forgot that Michael Owen was a top scorer at Liverpool :$

That's your only hint, try it out and say what you got:

QUIZ

Got a fair few. Gave up because I realised I'd never get them all.

I did this with a few friends a couple of months back and got a majority. ******* hard though.

Just got 55.. a lot of names I forgot about and/or didn't expect to be there..

Good quiz.

Good quiz, got a respectable 65, found it difficult to remember the players from the clubs who were only in the Prem for a season or 2.

I'm disappointed with 25/31 for Arsenal, missed out Marc Overmars, Petit, Diaby :@, and Hartson among others

Got 46/129 in the first one :'( Forgot Lualua lol

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

I got 23 then I gave up. Also got Jostein Flo by guessing for Tore Andre Flo :)

I did this alot, I guessed (Sol) Campbell on the Arsenal one and got Kevin Campbell in the top 10 :D

I'm disappointed with 25/31 for Arsenal, missed out Marc Overmars, Petit, Diaby :@, and Hartson among others

I had 28, missed Petit, Diaby and Platt :S

I had 28, missed Petit, Diaby and Platt :S

Yeah, I was thinking of Platt as just too old, and kept trying to name the Invincible XI and Vermaelen lol. Also forgot Gallas :(

I got 54. Somehow forgot about Robbie Keane amongst many others!

I can never spell ruud's name! That always hinders me in United quizzes D:

the quiz drives u mad when you can't remember the names!! sign of a good quiz though. I got 61

Back