Can you name the Premier League top goalscorers by club?

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 3K
Got 29 in the man utd one. Who would have thought of John OShea and Nicky **** :'(

Just got 24 for the Chelsea one. I missed out Kalou, Petrescu, Peacock, Ballack, Gallas, Harford and Shevchenko.

Just got 24 for the Chelsea one. I missed out Kalou, Petrescu, Peacock, Ballack, Gallas, Harford and Shevchenko.

That's fairly poor lol.

Thought you would have got Gallas and Kalou at least, probably Ballack too, but can see why you didn't get the rest, I would have forgotten Shevchenko

That's fairly poor lol.

Thought you would have got Gallas and Kalou at least, probably Ballack too, but can see why you didn't get the rest, I would have forgotten Shevchenko

I should have got Kalou and Ballack, never thought Gallas scored that many for us to be honest but im glad i got got a few from the premierleague early days.

I got 43. I probably actually know about 60/65 of the players so didn't do too bad lol

62. Missed out some big names (Dublin, Nolan, Collymore, Ferdinand, Brian Deane TEDDY SHERINGHAM!)

Struggled with Wimbledon, WBA, Swindon, Barnsley, Sheffield Utd and Wed.

Wow this is hard.. got 51 only.. So many I forgot about, but i did get a couple when guessing for other players :P

got a frustrating 62 on the first, a shocking 23 on man utd - missed saha, tevez, carrick, O'shea amongst others :'(

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

62. Missed out some big names (Dublin, Nolan, Collymore, Ferdinand, Brian Deane TEDDY SHERINGHAM!)

I also missed sheringham!

This. Also missed Juan Pablo Angel, and took me a while to remember Michael Owen for some reason :S

Back