Aarøe95

Reaction score
So basically I have this save were Real Madrid is straight-up dogshit. 12 games into the 2nd season their 12th, with a goaldifference on -12, Ronaldo has been released from his contract (due to a longterm injury), and Ancelotti has just been sacked. For some reason all the players energy is constantly low, moral is obviously horrible, so basically everything has gone wrong.
Personally I'm loving this, since I'm a devoted Barca-fan, and absolutely hate Real Madrid.
But maybe some of you guys wanna give this save a chance, if so, here is is ;)
Easy File Share - EFShare

You're the second person to have a save where Ronaldo gets released due to a serious injury. What is ogin on?

Mind telling us what the injury is?

I'm up for a challenge!

Edit: Can't download. Can you upload it somewhere else?

You're the second person to have a save where Ronaldo gets released due to a serious injury. What is ogin on?

Mind telling us what the injury is?

It was the OP that posted the SS a few days ago :)

It was a fractured spine or something.

Can someone please show me a screenshot of an 8 month injury? I have never seen that, in 600 hours of FM.
On Cristano Ronaldo sounds crazy too hahah.

This makes no sense at all, must be some sort of bug. Something similar happened in the first season, don't remember who it was, but 1day he was out 2-3 months, the next day he was fit for fight :/ Kinda sucks, since it makes it hard to know long they're out injured