Pipp0

Reaction score
This is the worst football manager I've ever played in transfer engine. I play with Milan become a champion and I can't sell no one. I don't use De Jong - his price is 7 milion, I offer him for 5 - no offers. I offer him for 4 mil. - two ofers for 2 mil. I try to sell Menez one of my best players - his price is 30 mln. I offer for 36 - One bid for 18. I try for 30 mln - One bid for 15 mln. How the **** I can sell a player??? Now I try with De Sciglio because he is young. 23 mln euro price - offer him for 20 mln - no offers. This is terrible!

Last edited:
If youre trying to sell a player youre gonna have to sell him for quite a but under value. Try offering players with some of the fee over 48 months, that works a lot for me. Say a player is worth 5m - offer for 1m upfront, and 2.5m over the 48 months and you should get offers. If that doesn't work, try offering to pay part of their wages.

A technique I've often used to sell players I don't want is to offer a little bit above their current value and then negotiate with the teams that offer the lame half-value offer.

For example, the player is worth 30m, so I transfer-list him for 40m, two clubs come along with a 20m offer, and I negotiate the offer and if I'm lucky, get them to accept an offer around that 30m mark, be it in full or with clauses as is usually the eventual case.

Don't forget, you're the one that wants to get rid of the player; it's different when other clubs would do anything to sign a player from you.

Heh, if a player has 40M value then it doesn't mean you can sell him immediately for this amount :D

Offer him for 200% of what's he's worth. If you don't receive any offers, then reduce the asking price with 5%, whenever an offer comes, then negotiate it. Works fine for me this way :)

letting them pay over a period of time usually helps as well when offering players out.

Lots of people are having reasonable success selling players so its absolutely possible. But there are lots of factors involved, not just the player's "value". The age of the player, the contract, their skill level, the timing, and what other clubs can afford. With de Jong, ook at what Milan actually paid for him a few years ago. A lot of clubs that might be interested aren't as big, which means they can't afford his wage and/or don't think he will be interested. So they won't bother.

my english is no good
the problem you having is easy to solve
you have to start new career game and select option
(prevent team which already have manger from begin control)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)^^)

Your mistake is obvious, you say: His price is 7 million, no where is that his price, it is his value... Rarely is a player sold for his actual value, it is demand and supply. For example De Jong, nobody is interested in him at the beginning, there is no demand. Only when you offer for less there will become demand. Why do you think players like that rarely sell? Clubs rather have them until the end of the contract then get only 5 million. It is that simple, system works fine.

Selling players is far more simple than most players make out.
If you're offering a player to clubs, you don't want to immediately show all of your cards by offering at the price you want to receive for him. If you do that, you are only ever going to receive miserable offers, even for a player who might have immense ability. It's about supply and demand. You clearly don't want the player if you are trying to sell them, the buying clubs take this into account and this automatically puts you at a disadvantage in the negotiations. The solution is simple. Simply offer the player to clubs at 150% value or more. If you receive no bids, wait a few days(again, this is so you don't seem overly desperate to be rid of the player), offer the player at 130% of their value. If, once you get to 100% of his value, there are no offers, you're going to have to cut your losses and sell the player far below their value or keep the player.