Can You Still Watch Other 3d Matches

nevwiseman

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Just wondering if you can still watch other matches besides your own team. I use to always click on 'v' in fixture list and it would allow me to select for viewing. Can't seem to do that in FM09? There is nothing mentioned in the manual about it. Thanks for any feedback.

Not sure mate. Why would you want to do this anyway? To keep an eye on players you're interested in? Or to watch a team battling for the title or to stay up with you?

You can i've done it. but if its not working for you i dont know whats going on i watched a world c cup qualifer was dull its' nice though

Not sure mate. Why would you want to do this anyway? To keep an eye on players you're interested in? Or to watch a team battling for the title or to stay up with you?

Yep to watch for new talent and see how other teams play (with 3d I thought it would be even better. Will give it ago again. Thanks guys.

On the fixtures screen click the V as in Man Utd V Man City and the V should change to attend, therefor allowing you to watch the game.

Willster