Can you use previous versions kits/logos/facepacks ?

emitula

Reaction score
Hey.
I want to know if its possible to copy + paste all the stuff you added to previous versions of the game regarding kits, facepacks, logos, etc and use them in FM2013.

Thanks!

How do we do that because wont the config need changing ?

Thanks. I bought the game via Steam and dont have the directory to place those folders. Where should I paste them?

In your my documents folder, FM should of created a sports interactive folder, inside there create a folder called 'graphics' and then paste all graphics in there. Inside the game go to preferences and then interface, here tick/untick 'use caching to decrease page loading times'. Click reload skin.

Yeah they will work. Will the nets adboards and scoreboard mods work as well from FM12.?

Yeah they will work. Will the nets adboards and scoreboard mods work as well from FM12.?

Not sure as I only ever bother with kits, logos and facepacks. Maybe someone on here has tried it out, if not then why not try it for yourself? The process of elimination will tell if it does, if not then atleast you know. :)

In your my documents folder, FM should of created a sports interactive folder, inside there create a folder called 'graphics' and then paste all graphics in there. Inside the game go to preferences and then interface, here tick/untick 'use caching to decrease page loading times'. Click reload skin.

Hi is there a way of using one set? example I play fm14/15/16/17/18 can you some how work it that you can use 1 set otherwise that's 5*5GB ?