AM95

Reaction score
Hey lads

I'm trying to create a new nation for the Canary Islands aswell as creating a league aswell.
Now i was wandering how i do this? I've replaced moldova with the new nation although how do i change the players eligible for the team? So that it's only players of Canarien descent that's available to me!

I've created the league and there's no problems with that although i have only six teams in it , Does anyone know if there is any close islands around maybe that have a side to play in it?..Or maybe from morocco?

One last thing , would the regens have moldovian surnames? If so how do i make it more spanish sounding names (Garcia , Silva ect)

I recently made Jersey and Guernsey, with their own leagues etc.

I think I can probably do this in a few hours. If you like - add me on Steam? tylewoo97

Will be happy to get it done for you.

I recently made Jersey and Guernsey, with their own leagues etc.

I think I can probably do this in a few hours. If you like - add me on Steam? tylewoo97

Will be happy to get it done for you.

You need to delete some messages to br able to recive pms mate

To make the league more competitive and with more teams and get more regens maybe move some of the teams from there in the Spanish system if you havent already?

CD Tenerife (Tenerife)
CD Laguna (Tenerife)
UD Las Palmas (Gran Canaria)
UD Las Zocas (Tenerife)
CD Mensajero (La Palma)
UD Lanzarote (Lanzarote)
UD Realejos (Tenerife)
SD Tenisca (La Palma)
UD Vecindario (Gran Canaria)
Atletico Granadilla (Tenerife)
CD Marino (Tenerife)
CD San Isidro (Tenerife)
UD Villa De Santa Brigida (Gran Canaria)

All those clubs are based on different Canary Islands and play in the Spanish Tercera 12 (the Canary islands division) or higher.

In sure there will be more but they are a few I found with a quick search online. Interested to hear how this turns out.

In fact checkout this link, all the clubs in that division are from the Canary Islands so you can move them to your new league?

http://www.soccerway.com/national/spain/tercera-division/20132014/group-12/r22411/

Last edited: