C-R-7

Reaction score
alryt im in mid october and iv just bought lacina traore for 8mill dont ask i dunoo what i was thinking and i just realized i can get alot beta strikers for less is there any way of canceling it

You could probably cancel it using FMRTE, not sure of an other way though :S

only by using fmrte turns out pretty good after few seasons not worth 8mil tho

Well I know how to cancel transfer bids from other clubs after you've accepted them, but I've got no idea on this front. Go into your transfers screen, click on the transfer and hit cancel? Perhaps that could work.

Well I know how to cancel transfer bids from other clubs after you've accepted them, but I've got no idea on this front. Go into your transfers screen, click on the transfer and hit cancel? Perhaps that could work.

nope once its accepted by both teams there is no way to cancel it w/o cheating tool :)

Maytry adjusting the budget so that u don't have the 8Mill to pay them, might get canceled if you dont have the money.

nope once its accepted by both teams there is no way to cancel it w/o cheating tool :)

You can when it's a transfer out though ;)

Just go to the transfers page, and click on the bid (same day as you accepted it only) and click reject, it still works until you go past that day ;)

But it doesn't seem like you can stop any coming IN, maybe do what Vroteier9 said, seems the perfect solution. You'll be asked if you want to change the budget, just say no.

Once a transfer is pre-arranged theres no way to cancel it,not even by adjusting your budget. When the transfer is confirmed the funds drop out of your transfer budget straight away so adjusting the budget wont work. As said above,the only way is by using a tool like fmRTE to cancel it.

Off topic but what were u thinking when u agreed on 8M???