Cannot access Editor files and custom database

mwcolk

Reaction score
Hey guys, just downloaded LFC Marshall's update and i've placed it in the correct directory etc... but i cannot access it in game when starting a new game.

I've double checked its in the correct directory and its all good and i've also restarted the game numerous times but still no luck.

What OS are you using? If it is Win7 then for some reason it makes two Sports Interactive folders. Try copying it to the other folder.

Yeah i'm on Win7 and i have copied it to both Editor folders in there. I have also tried re downloading the file and extracting it numerous times... even tried copying both the extracted file and the folder itself into the editor folders and neither worked. any other ideas ?

when you choose to start a new game have you clicked a box (can't remember what it says, something like 'allow custom database'). make sure you click that box then continue. You'll then be taken to a screen where you can choose custom files. choose what you want then the whole process goes like usual

there is no box :/ just a grayed line of text that says something like "custom editor files" something along those lines. cant remember. But yeah, it's grayed out.