Cannot get columns in custom view to displaly properly?

Bolouswki

Premium
Reaction score
Hi

I'm having a big problem that I can't find any solution to - although I can find lots of references to other people having the same problem.

Basically, when I set up a custom view on the tactics screen (and also the squad screen) I cannot resize the columns so that they all appear. Columns seem to disappear off the right side of the screen for no reason, the final right hand column can't seem to be resized... it's pretty frustrating.

Anyone any advice on how to fix it? All I want is about 9 columns showing on the tactics screen and for them all to fit normally rather than having one column with just numbers in it being 4 times the width of a column of names!

Thanks for any help.

really appreciate the reply mate - i found a workaround - i can get everything on screen by rightclicking the top of the column and choosing options in there - but if i use "custom view" or the "+" symbol at the side, i get disappearing columns. Apparently its a known issue - and yeah, I tried resolution changes too - but thanks!! All more or less sorted (the columns are not equal sizes :( )