Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Cannot loan players in German Division

Reaction score
Howdy,

I am trying to start an HSV save and as they are without transfer funds I have been looking to loan a few players. When I go to Make Offer it only allows me to propose a Transfer or Enquiry, not a loan. The players I am looking at are listed for loan, I am within the limits of four players on loan a season (1-Jeffrey Bruma) and thus have checked the competition rules. To find out if it was just HSV I have added a new manager with Frankfurt and Leverkusen and have the same problem.

I was hoping that someone could tell me if this is a bug, something to do with competition rules or I have neglected to do something right :S.

Any help would be hugely appreciated and I apologise profusely if this is not the correct way of doing this, I am new to this!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Reaction score
Transfer Embargo, going through a board takeover?

Patient Moderator
Reaction score
Are you within a transfer window ? Transfers can be made and contracts sealed at any time but the actuall move can only be made during these windows, hence loans are " greyed out ".

Reaction score
Are you within a transfer window ? Transfers can be made and contracts sealed at any time but the actuall move can only be made during these windows, hence loans are " greyed out ".
Nailed it! Thank you very much! I started the save at the end of June so therefore it wasn't in a transfer window.

Is there an official way of thanking? If not you have my gratitude. Thought managing in germany was going to ruined!