Golasooo

Reaction score
So here is the issue:

There is this one regen that I have scouted extensively and found to be a 4.5 star gem. I noticed that I couldn't make an offer even though the scout said that I could get him on a free transfer from Leiria, in Portugal. This got me upset but I shrugged it off, no biggie (if I don't get him, nobody can get him either). But now Bolton has seemed to have made an offer for him of $0. Now I'm mad because apparently other can have a shot at getting him. My club isn't on a transfer embargo either, as I just found another regen an signed him a few days ago. Now why can I not get him. Does anyone have a clue?

Oh, and the regen is on a non-contract if that somehow matters...

No help whatsoever? I don't want to continue the game because Bolton will probably get him...

Thats kinda silly mate giving up just over one regen. And it can be a few different things, but none will solve the problem. Only thing you can do is sign him up from bolton the season after he joins them

check the date on the scout report, because it but be one the scout found early on in his search and then recommended him to you during the recap session and by that time bolton had already agreed terms with the player....

It happened alot to me, so i now check my scout reports/assignments more frequently, so this never happens again.

Well I re-scouted him after Bolton took interest so that couldn't be the problem

Im having this problem too , but im using a lower league database , alot of the regen players are league 1 standard , and they are interested in joining my div 10 side, but i cannot approach to sign or make an offer , the button does not appear