ExeterCity89

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am at the start of my 2nd season in charge of Exeter City after just gaining promotion from league 1. I have made a few signings during the transfer window.

I bought Mohammed Diame from Wigan, but the game will not let me 'Continue' until he is registered as part of my squad. So i went into the squad numbers, assigned him a number, confirmed it.

Still wont let me continue.

So i went back into squad numbers and clicked 'clear numbers' to reduce the amount of players i had assigned to numbers. It went down from 29 to 22. So again i gave Diame a number, a different one, and clicked confirm, and it still wont let me progress.

I know for a fact that i have the requisite number of Home Grown players.

The problem here is that the game WONT let me register my player, but consequently WONT let me progress with the season until he is registered.

Is there anything i can do here?

Thanks guys.

Squad numbers and squad registration is a different thing.

i was actually just about to make a post about this same thing... and its really annoying

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

i know how to solve it, just go on holiday for 1 day

Uhm.. Playing atm as Castilla (Real Madrid's "reserve" team.) - Currently it's impossible for me to register new players to my lineup. Is this a bug? Anyone i buy (And yes, they are under 25 as per rules of the club) is not getting registered when i tro to register them. I even added them as "in" to the league season. ...

Can this be fixed somehow? Maybe even in the editor? It's quite frustrating... Thanks.

Yea, that did NOT work for me either.. I kinda tested that before i posted, obviously.
Still cannot register any players at all. My only way to actually get a player, is for them to be "U19" marked. When i try to register, it's like it all goes through, next screen picture, they still unavailable. Not ineligible, unavailable.

i was actually just about to make a post about this same thing... and its really annoying

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

i know how to solve it, just go on holiday for 1 day

thank you soo much dude, i was stuck on the beginning of the season forever! XD