louiscfc

Reaction score
Just offered Oscar, who is valued at £35m and deemed a quality player, for £0 and only 3 clubs were interested, the likes of Mainz and Fiorentina...Only 3 teams when you offer a top player out for nothing. Now when I actually try and make a satisfactory fee out of him no one is interested???

Oh and why is it that when you offer out a player for say £20m, they'll offer £10m which you reject but when you offer them out for £16m a week later they offer £5m....? WTF? If i rejected their low offer first time why would i accept even less?

This game sometimes...

Any advice for actually selling players in this year's game?

Buying too. Even the most average of players are demanding like £80m fees

When is this? Pre-season as the game starts? 2050?

It might be that he doesn't want to leave your club and demands some unrealistic wage from AI clubs.

If you're offering out players, you're advertising the fact that they're available to buy. Don't expect a great deal then.

There's offering out players and there's offering them out for hardly nothing and not one club is interested in buying him

Send them out on loan for a fee or with wages paid to cover the loss?

Talking to the player helps as well if they no they are not gonna get time and will sometimes push a move themselves.

There's offering out players and there's offering them out for hardly nothing and not one club is interested in buying him
It's a lot more complicated than you think.

Firstly, how many leagues do you have loaded?

Secondly, it's a case of how many clubs are interested in him, how many have the money to but him and also how many have room in the wage budget.

Thirdly, of those clubs possibly interested, how many would he actually be interested in joining?

I think the more leagues you have loaded the more chances you have to sell someone :)

It's a lot more complicated than you think.

Firstly, how many leagues do you have loaded?

Secondly, it's a case of how many clubs are interested in him, how many have the money to but him and also how many have room in the wage budget.

Thirdly, of those clubs possibly interested, how many would he actually be interested in joining?

1. Have every major league loaded with several smaller ones, about 12-15 in total.
2. If someone like Oscar was offered out for £0 or even £10m under his value irl then there'd be swarms of clubs lining up to take him (regardless of real life form). Its the second season so clubs have adjusted budgets and its ludicrous that only 3 smal clubs want him at that price.
3. Who knows?

2. If someone like Oscar was offered out for £0 or even £10m under his value irl then there'd be swarms of clubs lining up to take him (regardless of real life form). Its the second season so clubs have adjusted budgets and its ludicrous that only 3 smal clubs want him at that price.
Then it is a matter of whether there are clubs that Oscar would have an interest in moving to and of those clubs, who needs him and can afford him.

If you can't sell a player even for a very small fee then I think it only can be due his wage demands, it doesn't match his quality