Can't accept new manager contract. Help??

MackemMick

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I've started my second season with huddersfield and the board have offered me a new contract.

Seen as i've got no wages left on the budget i thought i'd drop my wages right down so i have more for players. Then i'd accidentaly clicked 'exit talks' instead of accept :)@ fool!) and i had no choice but to reject the contract as the board said 'I'm not currently prepared to restart discussions following the recent breakdown in talks'.

However they keep offering me a contract but they say the same thing everytime and will not let me accept the job.

I then went and asked the board for a new deal but the same again. My contract runs out at the end of the season and i want to stay on with them. Any ideas when i'll be able to accept the deal? Has anybody else had this done to them? Thanks in advance!

Hi,

have you found any solution to your problem! Cause I'm having it too!

Me too..hahaha..my contract ran out in 2004 summer but currently i m still managing Man Utd in summer 2005 without any contract talks..weird @@

haha!! at least you are still in charge!! I'm still in negotians and I'm keep delaying!!