JCMUtdfan1

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I need some help as I'm currently waiting for a transfer to go through but I don't have enough funds after adjusting the budgets to get the players wages. I then asked the board for an increase in transfer budget which they accepted and I assumed as I would be able to afford the transfer if I adjusted the budgets that the game would offer to adjust the budgets for me but it didn't. I went to change them manually but it's greyed out and I can't change it. It's really important as it's a player which I desperately need because all my other players in that position are injured. If anyone could help that would be great. Cheers.

View attachment 311418

Can't change it for now. You have to wait.

"The board will not deal with any budget related requests at this time as budgets have only recently been adjusted and contract offers based on these adjustments are still open".

Like it said.

It's annoying. I don't know if it's a genuine bug or just the game being retarded.
You have to cancel the transfer deal you have going on right now. After cancelling it, then you can adjust your budgets. THEN, you can set the deal up again. I guess you just have to hope he's still available for the same price and no other clubs are interested.

so...you can neither afford to buy the player or pay their salary, but you are still trying force it through?

so...you can neither afford to buy the player or pay their salary, but you are still trying force it through?

I can afford to buy the player as I had a £12.5 million and the player cost £12.25 million but when I went to offer him a contract it would only give small wages to give him so I adjusted the budgets to give him the wages he wanted. Thinking that I may not be able to afford him now I went to the board and asked for an increase in transfer budget which they accepted which means I was able to afford him but I couldn't move the budgets back.

It's annoying. I don't know if it's a genuine bug or just the game being retarded.
You have to cancel the transfer deal you have going on right now. After cancelling it, then you can adjust your budgets. THEN, you can set the deal up again. I guess you just have to hope he's still available for the same price and no other clubs are interested.

That seems like my only option, cheers for the help.