Can't afford wage budget, wont let me continue, URGENT

RetroMo

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP:
I am relatively new to this game. So, basically I was doing well managering Man City (ik its bad to start off with a good club but still...) and then after I had signed Icardi, an email came warning me about some players whose contracts were going to end in a years' time. It was a must respond so I had to do something about it. However when I tried to renew some of the players contracts, we had insufficient funds. The board was not going to help, and I could not renew anyone's contract.

A question: If I am already paying them their wage why now can't I not afford it when I am about to sign them another contract with a lesser wage. It is making no sense.

Also how would I go about this problem considering I can't skip it, I have put players invaluable and old players both on the transfer list, it is beginning of season btw.

I heard some people say to go on holiday, but I don't know how as well
Please answer this with a possible solution to these questions, It would be much appreciated!!

We'll need to see some screen shots of your finances tab: preferably your Wages, and projections tab.
My guess is that your wages for icardi have pushed the club over a wage limit and they're now making sure they're compliant with FFP

We'll need to see some screen shots of your finances tab: preferably your Wages, and projections tab.
My guess is that your wages for icardi have pushed the club over a wage limit and they're now making sure they're compliant with FFP

Oh ok thx. What would the best way to go about reducing wages apart from selling players obviously.
Any recommendations would be fab thx

Try to increase the wages budget by decreasing the transfer budget that should help

Ok, I am trying to increase my transfer budget as I spent it all.
Right now Yaya Toure is not selling. How would I make him leave but make some money from it. Or is he too old now. I have told him to make himself available to clubs and have halfed his price to no avail

Have you tried to slide your transfer budget towards payroll budget? ik its stupid, but since you're new to the game, i just have to ask. If you haven't, well that should solve your problem :)