uffen90

Reaction score
Hi there.
Just bought Fm13 and I am having problems with the transfers.

I don't have that big a transfer budget, but then I would like to buy a player over a long term period.
bitting 9,5 millions fee and then they would get additional 60 millions spread out on 36 months. (it is in danish money, but don't mind that)
They accept, and when i am about to accept, i get that message "club don't have enough money, would you like to suspend transfer for a week?"

but when i look at my boardroom, i can see that i have 11 millions to buy players for.

So my question is, why can't i buy a player like this? When i clearly have enough money for the starting fee.

Sorry for the long post.

Thanks for your replies.

because you dont have the funds to pay over the 36 months

Because you pay the 9.5 plus some of the 60, can't remember how much but you do pay some of it.

Hi there.
Just bought Fm13 and I am having problems with the transfers.

I don't have that big a transfer budget, but then I would like to buy a player over a long term period.
bitting 9,5 millions fee and then they would get additional 60 millions spread out on 36 months. (it is in danish money, but don't mind that)
They accept, and when i am about to accept, i get that message "club don't have enough money, would you like to suspend transfer for a week?"

but when i look at my boardroom, i can see that i have 11 millions to buy players for.

So my question is, why can't i buy a player like this? When i clearly have enough money for the starting fee.

Sorry for the long post.

Thanks for your replies.
Not as long a post as this:http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/108100-please-help.html

Okay, thanks for the replies guys.
I have never used that option, always payed cash.
"You Live, You Learn"

Hi, when you are bidding like that you have to have 9,5M as initial fee
60*(12/36) as first year's payment in your account. It makes a total of 29,5 M for the first year whereas you only have 11,5 M