Mare13ki

Reaction score
Hi, i want to add Pordenone kits, but i can't make it work.

I have downloaded kit froum this forum and when i add line in config it does not load kit in game

ki32gzD.png

Here is the end of config where that line is

<record from="pordenone_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/831037/kits/home"/>
<record from="pordenone_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/831037/kits/away"/>

</list>
</record>

I have cleared cache, changed skin, started new save game but still it does not work. Every other kit from that config file is working. So i need advice how to make it work. Thanks

Here is the screenshot
jSFUmyo.png

I don't see any difference between this and other clubs in editor which kits are working

Other images are from one kit pack, i have just added Portenone to that folder and in config file

try this - SS Kits Colours Changes for 15/16 Kits on FM16 [v2.1 - 23/12/15)

If not this'll be the answer...

From what I remember (when the issue started appearing a couple of years back) its due to the way that the researcher has entered the kit details into the datbase (they use a different editor) which stops the game from linking an image to the kit, deleting and recreating the kit solves the problem for new save games.

It might be possible to fix it using an unofficial in-game editor (if there is one around for FM16 - you cannot use the official one as from what I understand using that stops the adding of a custom kit image) that allows you to modify the kit (you might need to delete and re-create it rather than just adjust it).

You can also raise the issue in the bugs forum incase it's something SI can fix in a patch without needing to start a new game.

Thank's mate, but this soultions are not working.

Sorry for my bad English, this worked for me: I have downloaded all Italian Serie C kits and when i copied them to graphics folder, after reloading skin, clearing cache and other also kits were not loaded in game, not just for Portedone but for all Serie C teams ( other teams worked well) .Then, i have uninstaled fm, and installed it again and after that all kits are showing in game. I have no clue why, but that seems to work. So if anybody have same problem, just copy kits to your graphic folder, then reinstall fm and it may work.

Nice, glad you got it sorted.

Nah, for any kits i create i've started making the 3d to go with it, so i do a full cache clear every few kits or so.