barryc89

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been playing FM on my laptop on windowed mode but I want to change it back to full screen. When I got to preferences to change it back the only option available is windowed. Does any1 know why this is? or how to change it?

Thanks in advance.

Do you use a custom skin, as that part of the skin could be bugged for you? Or you can right click on the FM13 desktop icon and ensure you haven't set it to run on windowed mode in properties.

Do you use a custom skin, as that part of the skin could be bugged for you? Or you can right click on the FM13 desktop icon and ensure you haven't set it to run on windowed mode in properties.

Thanks for the advice mate, I don't use any custom skins and when I go to to properties I can't see anything about windowed mode :(. Thanks for the tips though.

Thanks for the advice mate, I don't use any custom skins and when I go to to properties I can't see anything about windowed mode :(. Thanks for the tips though.

Go in to your steam library click on FM13, right click on its name and go to properties. Click on the local files tab and click "Verify integrity of game cache..." give that a go and see if it works, if not I would recommend reinstalling the game.

Go in to your steam library click on FM13, right click on its name and go to properties. Click on the local files tab and click "Verify integrity of game cache..." give that a go and see if it works, if not I would recommend reinstalling the game.

Thanks again for the advice....I reinstalled for the 3rd time and it has eventually allowed me to change it!

Cheers mate