Cant download anything

Marcelo21

Reaction score
Hello, I am new here I recently got FM 2011 and i would really like to know how to open downloads in the game because after I make the download I cant ever find anything in my game.

Cheers:)

Have you put them in the correct folders?
If so go into preferences>display and sound then unclick use skin cache and click always reload skin on confirm and this will sort you out.

Please search before creating a new thread as this question has been asked several times.

Did you put the downloaded files in the correct place?
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011

Have you put them in the correct folders?
If so go into preferences>display and sound then unclick use skin cache and click always reload skin on confirm and this will sort you out.

Please search before creating a new thread as this question has been asked several times.

Thank you, I tried that but nothing changed and sorry I am new so I was not sure where to go.

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

Did you put the downloaded files in the correct place?
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011

Thats were I saved them but Im not sure where I need to go to open them. I went on folder location on the general section of preferences but the files where not there. Is this where im supposed to go?

Can you be more specific to what files you have downloaded and which ones u want to use?

Can you be more specific to what files you have downloaded and which ones u want to use?

So far I downloaded a skin and the MU data Update under the transfer updates section. I placed both of them in files inside the Football Manager file but I cant seem to find either when I play the game.

So far I downloaded a skin and the MU data Update under the transfer updates section. I placed both of them in files inside the Football Manager file but I cant seem to find either when I play the game.
Skin in skins folder and MU data Update in editor data folder. Then do what Steve said.

If the downloads are .rar files you will need to download winrar to extract them

and place everything in my docs / si / fm2011 / then the specific folder
and NOT programme files