Can't either buy or scout a player

luckiboi

Reaction score
I have found a future star from Peru and Russia both are only 16 years old.However I coudn't either sign or scout them as there are no such option available.So what should I do???

You can't scout them because your board has probably put a limit on the countries you can scout in. You cannot sign him because he is only 16. Most countries have laws against players under 17 (or is it 18?) signing for foreign clubs.

Last edited:
So is there anything I can do about it??Yeah my board state that he allow scouting in Europe but why I can't scout the Russian guy??When I right clicked over his name there are only 2 options available : Subscribe and create note. This also happens to all obscured countries such as Wales,Belarus etc

Is his name all grey? If so, then he is not real, not even a regen :/ If not, then that's probably a bug since you can approach to sign, but they won't sign until the age of 18.

A screenshot might help for everyone to see exactly what you mean :D

Yeah his name is grey. If he is not real then does that mean I can never sign him?The Russian guy is in Russia U20 while the Peruvian is in Sporting Cristal (Peru club) .I'll post the screen shot when my modem got fixed soon

Yeah his name is grey. If he is not real then does that mean I can never sign him?The Russian guy is in Russia U20 while the Peruvian is in Sporting Cristal (Peru club) .I'll post the screen shot when my modem got fixed soon
Yup, that means you can't ever sign them unless they are in your youth team.