jamiegough

Reaction score
Started a Southampton save with England, Scotland, France, Spain and South Korea leagues loaded. I loaded South Korea so I could start my game near the regens dates. My game started on February and I got past the 28th and decided to check the search tab world>transfers>youth intake and nothing showed up, so I played till March 13th England youth intake and didn't receive a notification about any youth candidates, I then checked the search tab again and still nothing! Not one single regen! I've played fm for years but I need to ask am I missing something here? Do you get regens in the first season? (I play this game every year and I'm 100% positive I've snapped up regens on my first season previously . Is this happening because I started my game with South Korean start date in February 2014? I'm playing the full football manager experience btw.

I'm pretty sure you don't get regens until 3/4 way through your first full season. So if you start in Feb of 2014, you've to wait till the following (2014/15) season to get regens

I've seen regens in December and January.

If you wanted regens in march you should have started in July, you don't get regens for the first half of your season which is why you don't find any early on unless they're ones in their mid 20s already.