thomastan

Reaction score
Hi, im new and i got some problem. I went into my C:\Users\Your Account Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009 and all i can find is crash dumps, db, games, matches, skins, sounds and tactic. Can't find stuff like graphics and all other data. But i still can play the game. I got no idea how to install the face pack and others.. Help.. anyone????

If you don't have a graphics folder just create one :)

I had the same problem and i did create a graphics file and extracted the files for premiership kits, faces and badges into it. Then I unclicked the skin cache icon in the preferences and clicked always reload skin on confirm button as well. however though when i tried to load my old game is says the game cannot be loaded.do you know what the problem is? please can you help me! Cheers

May have shut computer off before it saved fully or something similar... to me it sounds like either the saved game is corrupt or if you've saved it with a higher patch say if you reinstalled game and not got latest patch on that you saved game on... if not I can't help i'm afraid.

I'll install all the patches again then n see if that works! cheers

Thks alot!! Lol.. Its so simply i feel like a complete fool! Thks, thks..
Cheers..

Hi guys, i tried installing the skins, faces, kits, club logos etc... but it doesn't work. I create all the missing folders and extract files to them but once i enter FM 09 and try to install the files, the folders where i have those files is empty(from the game but from the explorer they exist). Does anyone know how to fix this!? Seems very strange........thanks

It was under the wrong folder!! Hope it works now...."this setting does not take effect until the game is restarted"...does this mean i have to start a new game all the way from the beginning or can i just load an old game?

No it just means FM 2009 has to be closed down and re-opened :)