Gooner12

Reaction score
I signed this regen in my game but i cant find him on genie scout.. what should I do ?

Sometimes on Genie, the players have their full names, and regens are worse, just search all the players in your team.

i had that problem i dont know wat to do either

200th post hooray

Last edited:
Did you save your FM game and re-load it through Genie Scout? It's not a real-time utility, unlike the editor.

Did you save your FM game and re-load it through Genie Scout? It's not a real-time utility, unlike the editor.

Yes Ive been using geniescout without any problems for all real and fake players, but only one seems to have a problem.

Yes Ive been using geniescout without any problems for all real and fake players, but only one seems to have a problem.

I've had this many, many times.

Sometimes regens have different names on Genie Scout, so he might be called like say Mang hui Xavi, I know that is just stupid but that is the kind of name that they end up with instead of like Carlos.

If his name has any special characters, in it, e.g if you were looking for Iniesta, you wouldnt search Andres Iniesta, you would search: Andrés Iniesta, with teh caharcter above the E.

I've had this many, many times.

Sometimes regens have different names on Genie Scout, so he might be called like say Mang hui Xavi, I know that is just stupid but that is the kind of name that they end up with instead of like Carlos.

this is why

If his name has any special characters, in it, e.g if you were looking for Iniesta, you wouldnt search Andres Iniesta, you would search: Andrés Iniesta, with teh caharcter above the E.

it's not necessary

Just search for the club he plays for and filter by position or something