Can't find right tactic (Liverpool)

WadeB

Reaction score
Im in my 5th Season with Liverpool and I cannot seem to find the right tactic for my team, I have tried many different tactics and none of them seem to be right for my team. The one im using now which is JP Woody's 4-2-3-1. I think my team is good enough but I think they are underachieving as I am drawing with teams like QPR and Hull also just lost 4-1 to Man Utd at Anfield. So I was wondering does anybody have any idea on what I can do to improve my team.

Here is my team:
75665657.jpg

Its not the players really, I give most of my first team players a lot of first team football. I just happened to play that team out against Man Utd in my recent match. :)

Im in my 5th Season with Liverpool and I cannot seem to find the right tactic for my team, I have tried many different tactics and none of them seem to be right for my team. The one im using now which is JP Woody's 4-2-3-1. I think my team is good enough but I think they are underachieving as I am drawing with teams like QPR and Hull also just lost 4-1 to Man Utd at Anfield. So I was wondering does anybody have any idea on what I can do to improve my team.

Here is my team:
75665657.jpg

you have no real defensive players on that midfield, certainly no one who can win the ball back, once you lose possession you are in trouble, swak gerrard for hamsik, bring a more defensive player for gourcoff