Reaction score
hi wanting to no if anybody had similar problems as me in not being able toget a job even low i have continental reputation started my save with athletico miniero and won league and cup double and club world championship winner against bayern i then resighned just after that match december 20013 now i cant even get a job at getafe granada and deportivo all hired managers with national rating yet they laughed at e for applying why is this i dont wanna drop down out of top division really

its a bug in the new update mate well knowing over on si bug forums

is their anything i can do only got two choices fc wimbledon or reading even crawley turned me down lol

Sadly its been a major problem in previous versions too. Continental & world class reputation mean nothing at all until you enter the hall of fame & move up the ladder then teams start to take you a lil seriously. Its very irritating when other managers with very low reputation are hired ahead of you

ah man that sucks i love trying to win all the cups in all major leagues but i just cant get other jobs ive had to take reading on in the championship