iLLeGaL

Reaction score
What title says. I have downloaded many tactics such as Mordern Warfare 442, Goals Galore, those Raikan007's tactics and I can't get a winning streak in any league. I'm doing save with my friends and I'm with Man United and guess what? It has been a nightmare...

Also, I'm trying to do that Pentagon challenge (if you don't know what it is, basically you have to started without job and as amateur and you have to win the 5 biggest cups in the world - search on the internet for better explanation) and it doesn't work as well.

I read every (ok, almost) comment on the tactic's thread and people say that they have good results and performances and I'm going to try and it's just too bad... Can any of you please recommend me some good tactics you are using in this patch?

Regards,
iLLeGaL

What title says. I have downloaded many tactics such as Mordern Warfare 442, Goals Galore, those Raikan007's tactics and I can't get a winning streak in any league. I'm doing save with my friends and I'm with Man United and guess what? It has been a nightmare...

Also, I'm trying to do that Pentagon challenge (if you don't know what it is, basically you have to started without job and as amateur and you have to win the 5 biggest cups in the world - search on the internet for better explanation) and it doesn't work as well.

I read every (ok, almost) comment on the tactic's thread and people say that they have good results and performances and I'm going to try and it's just too bad... Can any of you please recommend me some good tactics you are using in this patch?

Regards,
iLLeGaL

It does not have to do with the tactic itself.

Do you buy a lot of players in the start of the season?
Do you have good coaches?
Do you use media conferences to boost morale?
Do you do the team talk?
Are you players happy?

Training, morale and man management play a huge role in 13 and you must master those to achieve good results.

Thanks! But I don't like much playing with 2 strikers. My preferrence is 4-5-1 with 4 defenders, 1 DM, 2 M, 2 W and 1 S or instead of the DM, an AM. Tried that tactic a few games in Cobresol, of Perú, and wasn't that successful...

It does not have to do with the tactic itself.

Do you buy a lot of players in the start of the season?
Do you have good coaches?
Do you use media conferences to boost morale?
Do you do the team talk?
Are you players happy?

Training, morale and man management play a huge role in 13 and you must master those to achieve good results.

I think you didn't really read it all. Firstly, I haven't bought many players because playing in the 2nd league in South Africa is kinda hard to sign players.
It is obviously that I won't be signing any coach or I won't be able to get players.
I don't use media conferences much, only when I feel I should do like before/after big games.
very once 3 months, I speak with my team about the latest performances.
At the beginning of the season, players' morale was high, so I think it's more than fine :)

Don't forget, it has been in every team, not only in South Africa but in others saves like in Man Utd, Sporting Lisbon and my little club here in Portugal.

Last edited:
Try modern warfare 442 marcelo's tweak. It's a tactic that was posted on the si community forums. It's brilliant - 17 wins 0 draws 0 losses so far for me with Southampton in the 4th season. You said you did badly with the original, but Marcelo's tweak is the best tactic I've ever used. Just make sure you get the right players.

Try modern warfare 442 marcelo's tweak. It's a tactic that was posted on the si community forums. It's brilliant - 17 wins 0 draws 0 losses so far for me with Southampton in the 4th season. You said you did badly with the original, but Marcelo's tweak is the best tactic I've ever used. Just make sure you get the right players.

link please?

Last edited: