Can't get anything to work at Real Madrid.Help?

Equilibrio

Reaction score
Somehow I cannot get anything to work at Real, any tips on what I should do?The only prerequisite for me is that I don't want to play low tempo football, I do not want a tactic given to me, just ideas for one(maybe an idea for what formation they are good with would be nice

I'd also like to replicate how carlo's side played one day, but that's a question for another day.

I just finished a one season save with Real and I used a very simple 4-2-3-1. It gave me plenty of goals whilst keeping solid and with Marcelo and Danilo as full backs they are assist machines. with at least 4 solid centre mids in Modric, Kroos, Casemiro and Kovacic you have a bit of everything and then the front four you have the choice of Bale, Isco, James, Ronaldo and Benezma.

Anyway it worked for me, but it may not work for you. I wish you luck.

What was the style of play?Possesion or counter?I am pretty sure I am not horrible Seeing as I got my Juve and Utd saves working with great results(Utd currently on a 10 match win streak in epl in 14 games and ddg's been unbeaten for last 4 games)and Juve drew 3-3 vs Barca while out-possessing them 56-44.Utd was a simple Mourinho style counter system and Jve is a neat 3-1-4-2 alongside a 4-1-4-1.But I just can't get Real to work well for me which is a downer since it is my favourite team ):

the only reason for not finding a good tactic is that the game is ****!
you just can t find a good one
only if you gamble enough to find it by accident..

the only reason for not finding a good tactic is that the game is ****!
you just can t find a good one
only if you gamble enough to find it by accident..

I disagree.
This years FM is one of the hardest games to work with and that for me, makes it one of the best.

Id like to say this years FM is the best and most challenging FM from them all.

And it is possible to find the working formula .....

I am on a 15 game win streak with Eastleigh in league two after being promoted in my second season in charge from the Conference.

I won promotion with 30+ wins and 2 losses ....

Ive also got a WBA save where I took them to 3rd in the premier league second season in charge ....

If you suck at FM you better get doing your managerial homework :)

Id like to say this years FM is the best and most challenging FM from them all.

And it is possible to find the working formula .....

I am on a 15 game win streak with Eastleigh in league two after being promoted in my second season in charge from the Conference.

I won promotion with 30+ wins and 2 losses ....

Ive also got a WBA save where I took them to 3rd in the premier league second season in charge ....

If you suck at FM you better get doing your managerial homework :)
Doesn't help answer my question..Any idea on what could work?

Doesn't help answer my question..Any idea on what could work?

Trial and error.

The first thing you should do when you take over a team is look at their squad.
Real Madrid obviously have a really strong team so you play with a few different formations.

Secondly, you need to think about how YOU want them to play, a style of play that YOU want to play. That's what gets you into the save, because it's your idea and your style they're playing.

Thirdly, you need to fit the team to your style.

If you're struggling with understanding tactics, roles and duties then there are plenty of guides out there and i'd be happy to direct you to a few.