Cant get job - starting to worry

Docia

Reaction score
I've started a game unemployed with automatic reputation with 25 leagues from 10 countries with the large database.

Its been 18 months and counting and i still havnt got my first job.

Will i ever get one with these settings?

If you're really getting worried, just retire and add a new manager, only this time change his setting to 'Sunday-league footballer'. Also, make sure that there are at least some countries with their lowest playable divisions activated.

cos i want to start off unemployed and get a job that way, more realistic.

If you're really getting worried, just retire and add a new manager, only this time change his setting to 'Sunday-league footballer'. Also, make sure that there are at least some countries with their lowest playable divisions activated.
i've just done england in the past with no rep and end up getting a league 2 side within the first 3 months on small database

i dont want to start again or add a new manager, i just need reasurrance that i am able to get a job

im worried that there maybe so many managers in the game i am constantly overlooked perhaps?

i've just done england in the past with no rep and end up getting a league 2 side within the first 3 months on small database

i dont want to start again or add a new manager, i just need reasurrance that i am able to get a job

im worried that there maybe so many managers in the game i am constantly overlooked perhaps?

If you just go on holiday indefinitely and make sure you select 'apply for any club' and 'return from holiday when offered job', just leave it overnight and I can guarantee you'll get a job. FM isn't cruel enough to make you unemployable :)

what i've been doing. just about to reach the end of the 2nd season

i'll leave it on over night, if i dont have an offer when i wake up i'll have to consider a change of career... is there a kit man manager?

If you just go on holiday indefinitely and make sure you select 'apply for any club' and 'return from holiday when offered job', just leave it overnight and I can guarantee you'll get a job. FM isn't cruel enough to make you unemployable :)
yeah that will work hopefully
what i've been doing. just about to reach the end of the 2nd season

i'll leave it on over night, if i dont have an offer when i wake up i'll have to consider a change of career... is there a kit man manager?
kitman manager?