stodfather

Reaction score
I just downloaded a tactic but i dont know how to get it on to my fm2011 when i click on the download it just says windows cant open the file because it dosnt know what program to open it with please help lads.

You don't open the file.

When you've downloaded the tactic, you click 'Save' and then locate Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011 > Tactics. Put it in that folder. Once you have done so, go back onto the game and locate it in the Tactics Screen, under Tactics > Archived Tactics.

Since you've already downloaded it, retrieve it from the Downloads folder on your computer via My Documents.

You don't open the file.

When you've downloaded the tactic, you click 'Save' and then locate Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011 > Tactics. Put it in that folder. Once you have done so, go back onto the game and locate it in the Tactics Screen, under Tactics > Archived Tactics.

Since you've already downloaded it, retrieve it from the Downloads folder on your computer via My Documents.

it dosnt give me the option t save mate it just puts it in my downloads and when i click on it it just gives me the msg i said above?

Like nick said, move it to the tactics folder and then its ready to use.