benz19

Reaction score
My FM 13 came today a day early, how do i install it, when i do, it does'nt ask for the code, it just seems to install itself, then when i play the game its still the beta version, even when i uninstall the beta version, when i install the game it goes back to the beta version, what do i do?

this i perfectly fine the beta version is still going on now until tommorow the beta version has been avaliable for 2 weeks now at 00:01 on the 2nd of november steam will allow you to update your football manager game. Just log in to steam tommorow and the game will update to the full game. this is because the game isint officialy released till tommorow

Well I have entered the code for my FM 2013 and waited till 00.01 UK time and can still not get rid of the Beta, several others I know managed to right away. Tried everything to do it, turning off and on steam, reinstalling hte game, confirming the cache, nothing works :(

Restarted it all night and its still Beta...

Remember to use a new code to activate the actual game. It's on the back of the manual, If you have bought a harcdcopy.

Solution

My FM 13 came today a day early, how do i install it, when i do, it does'nt ask for the code, it just seems to install itself, then when i play the game its still the beta version, even when i uninstall the beta version, when i install the game it goes back to the beta version, what do i do?

I had this problem, but if you open steam and go to 'games' from the top menu and click on 'activate a product on steam'. Then enter your Football Manager Steam Code located on the back of the manual, then it should install the real FM 13. Hope this helps!

My copy haven't arrived yet, and i have only one key received from seller. I did try to enter that again but it says already activated product. What to do?

Go to activate product code in steam and enter the code in the book, then it will install the full version and beta will go