iGary

Reaction score
I keep on making saves and getting to like August, but then I just make a new save. Is it because I'm picking the wrong teams?

In FM09 I was like that, I would always want to start a different game, I think its because you've lost interest in FM :(
Maybe if you find the right team you can get into it again but for now you probably don't enjoy FM as much as you might of in the past.

I think you need to play something else until you miss Football Manager
when you feel it, trust me, you'll play even until 2030

I've just bought fm11. I haven't played any other fms since 2009. I'm not losing interest, just can't find the right team to manage :(

Ok, try managing a good team so when you watch matches you might feel enjoyment seeing your team winning :)

mate i am the same the furthest i have got is one season in. i've just not found the right challenge. gunna wait till the new patch comes out might try rebuilding newcastle with the carroll money if ashley will give me it

Gonna start a game with Huddersfield.

I was the same as iGary but in the end just went sunderland
Muntari,Gyan and Henderson FTW

Need a right back for Huddersfield. any ideas?

Bump:

To anyone who is struggling to get into a game or stick with one save , I would advise opening up Microsoft Word / Notepad ( anywhere you can write ) and just jot down a Mini-Blog if you want to call it that.
I know this sounds sad but if you write down what you plan on doing / who to sign etc then it really gives you the motivation to carry on with it.