Can't Import Downloaded training schedules

DavMars

Reaction score
Hi

Please can someone help. I've looked through all related threads and it seems quite a few people are having the same issue as me but nobody has been able to resolve it so far.

The issue is, I have downloaded training schedules from this site (Raiken's ones). I didn't have a 'Schedules' folder so I created one within FM2011 as described in the instructions. I saved the file as type .rar and then go into the game itself and I go into Training and manage schedules. I click on import and navigate to the schedules folder which I created and the folder appears to be empty.

If I go into the folder through the start menu on my PC (ie, not while in FM), the file is there. I have tried deleting it and starting again but it never appears in the folder while I am in FM, only if I look at the folder outwith FM.

I managed this fine in FM2010 and I have managed to succesfully import tactics on both 2010 and 2011 but not for training schedules.

Please please please can someone help me get to the bottom of this.

Many thanks,

David.

For anyone else having this problem, I finally found the answer. You need to download WinRar and use it to extract the files. The schedules download compressed and need to be uncompressed, or extracted. Once you've downloaded winrar, right click on the schedule file and select extract here. It will create another file with the extension TSH. You will now see the training schedule in the import box.