fmpro10

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

After I download the patch it says the install is completed however when I go onto the game the new patch is not available. I have tried going in and out of fm and it still doesn't work. Is there somewhere specific I should download the patch too or am I doing something else wrong.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Where do you save the patch too? Anywhere?

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

This is really annoying, I thought patches were easy to install???

Rather reply here than though PMs. Make sure you are downloading the right patch for your version of the game. Try downloading the 'PC boxed' patch in this thread

This is the same one I've downloaded throughout, from the football manager website

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

By the way I when Ive downloaded it and then before i install it, it winzip automatically does something. Is this normal?

Personally I use steam which deals with the patches automatically. You could always try reinstalling your game and then downloading the patch again. Literally you should be able to download the patch anywhere and then run it and it should automatically install