Can't keep in a game since FM 2012

Pc80

Reaction score
Hey guys, so yeah, basically i can't keep in a game too much time since i lost my save of fm 12, i was starting the 6th season in that time with real madrid and when that happened i tried to get back in the game but i just didn't feel the thing to play cause i played 6 seasons straight and also cause i didn't want to start over again, so i waited for fm 13... But the same thing continued, the far i got was 1 and a half season, after that i lost the thing to it, like a lot of bad buys, the original squad all splitted (only ronaldo, modric, casillas, marcelo, sergio ramos, varane, higuain and ozil left) and i didn't feel it cause i'm a big fan of real madrid and i loved the 2012-2013 squad, but since i had better players than the begin of the game i kept going, it was when the bad shape arrived, loss after loss, only a lucky victory with after a big row of losses and draws, a very bad moment after a half season success... Then i gave up from that game after 1 ingame month and till fm 14 got out i was always resetting the game. FM 14 was out finally, with better functions and upgrades, also with the entering of my favorite player in my favorite team, and a lot of other things, i just had everything for the perfect start... i reached the half of the season with a weird form, after 4-6 wins i got a loose or draw, sometimes 2 looses, well i thinked it wasn't that bad after all, till i realized i had a lot of new players in my team and i just didn't have room for them (my mistake since 12, but i always handled it) and the worst shape started, don't really know why, the team ,when in-match, looked like a band of amateus players letting the ball pass over them... Well, i also gave up of that one and now i'm in the same circle. Anyone got an idea how to stop this, i mean, how to start a good career without eventually resetting it?

Btw, sorry for the bad english and some writing mistakes
And the tactic i use is the same since 11, 4-5-1, and i also downloaded and created a lot of them without success.

Sounds like your no longer enjoying using Real Madrid. Maybe try a different team possibly outside of Spain that you feel could be an enjoyable challenge?

Why would you loose your motivation to manage a club you love? That is what football is all about, having to rebuild your team every now & then. That is the ultimate challenge. In the process you have to learn to let go of players & bring in others that will benefit the team in the long run. With FM13-14 it takes time to create a dynasty team that will win it all for a couple of seasons. Understand that players come & go but its the club you should giving success. You cannot let bad form ruin your saves

I started a new game some days ago, even i got defeated in some matches, i didn't gave up of the save and i'm already in february of 2014, with some additions on the team so, thanks for the help, it actually inspired me.