AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
I have just started a second season with Norwich in the Championship and I'm trying to build my team ready for promotion, I have tried to make a bid for Ryan Gauld who is on the loan list however the only option I have is to buy him ?

I am in August so Transfer Window is open however I have noticed his agent owns 20% of this would that stop me from being able to loan him or is there any other reason ? He is still at Lisbon.

I have just started a second season with Norwich in the Championship and I'm trying to build my team ready for promotion, I have tried to make a bid for Ryan Gauld who is on the loan list however the only option I have is to buy him ?

I am in August so Transfer Window is open however I have noticed his agent owns 20% of this would that stop me from being able to loan him or is there any other reason ? He is still at Lisbon.

Agent thing. Clubs in England aren't allowed to have players who are partly owned by agents, whether on loan or transfer. Unless the club buys out the agent's share, you can't loan him..