robbo49

Reaction score
Went through the offer process for Darren Fletcher of Man Utd and got it accepted, now i get to the contract screen to be told he isn't interested. fair enough, so from there i then proceed to make it public that i admire him and will stop at nothing to sign him.

Now, he replies saying that he is in a dilemma and i need to make a formal approach. Here is my problem, when i go to make an offer, the 'make an offer' button has disappeared!

is this normal or has something gone horribly wrong?

Did you walk way from negotitaions?

If not then your original; offer is still on the table and the contract talks are still in progress, you should see a tab saying contract offer (or similar) somewhere on his profile.

no, i left the talks due to him having no interest in signing for me. but have since been told to make a formal offer but am unable to.

Any idea why this might be???

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

I take it this hasn't happened to anyone else then? Looks like i'll either have to start again to get him, or buy someone else!

Last edited:
How long has it been since the make an offer often dissapeared?

Try continuing for a few days and seeing if it returns?

I have left it 10 days now and still no button, it's not sir alex being a *** is it???(6)

Can you look on your transfer pages which tells you about recent deals.

It will give info on a player and whether the deal went through, was rejected, will happen in the summer, is in negotiation etc etc.

Just check that Fletcher isn't in some sort of limbo with 'in negotiation' next to his name.

cheers mate, will do tomorrow as it's my lunch-time-whilst-at-work game!

I had this once and it was my fault as I hadn't closed negations properly and was still pending my first offer, See if that is the problem.

I'm guessing on the offer contract screen when its red because the player doesn't want to come you still have to click the walk away button. Go back to your news and find the offer contact page and happy bidding!!

sussed it, i had to go into the transfer centre and withdraw the offer from there, it was as if the transfer was in limbo somewhere!

Now i have a new problem, Fletcher has publicly announced he does want to work with me, but after i have an offer accepted by sir alex, his agent wont let me have talks with his client! after a bit of research, the agent dislikes me. anyway i can get around this or am i completely stuck now?