D12PT

Reaction score
I've started as Brentford (league 1) and have managed to get season loans for Kristán Adorján, Dean Perrett, Harry Kane, Vitinho (6months) and a DL/WBL but cant remember his name! Adorján & Vitinho are quality :) However i am not able to offer any contracts to free transfers or other coaches/scouts :( The contract screen cant be adjusted, just gives me the option to 'walk away' at the bottom!?? I have moved all my transfer budget to wages and have 3.5k wage budget remaining. It seems other teams in my league are able to sign these free transfers (within my wage budget also) and from reading this thread, you guys in lower leagues are able to sign decent players that i couldn't i.e. Fabien Brandy!!??
Any insight as to why i am having issues offering contracts would be much appreciated!
Also how can i post screenshots to this? I am using tapatalk on my iphone. Can i access this forum with same login on my PC??

Super Thanks in advance for the help guys :)

This is what i get...

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Any suggestions?

I seeeee!! Ahh gud stuff mate :) lets see what i can do in the jan transfer window!